TCU is now allowing increased activity and travel after May 10, 2021, as mentioned in the March 29 message from Provost Dahlberg and Vice Chancellor Cavins-Tull.
Deans and unit heads will lead the approval process outlined below to ensure that all activities adhere to TCU Health and Safety guidance, provide documentation for contact tracing, and help us adapt to changing conditions.
Academic Activities After May 10, 2021
- Dean’s Office Log – Dean’s Office will maintain an Activity Log of all on-campus and off-campus events with more than 20 TCU participants or any number of non-TCU participants. (This excludes regular departmental meetings or similar recurring activities.)
- Off-Campus Activity Forms – Collect release form and COVID addendum for each participant in off-campus activities, including internships, and maintain them with the log in the Dean’s office.
- Summer Conferences and Campsfor non-TCU students are supported if space is available. No overnight stays either on or off campus are permitted. TCU will not host or supervise minors in hotels or housing off campus while attending camps.
- Visitors – Campus visitors are permitted. For contact tracing, maintain logs of campus visitors for activities sponsored by your college or school. All visitors must follow TCU health and safety guidelines.
- Health and Safety Guidelines – Review events prior to the date to ensure adherence to current TCU Health and Safety guidance at the time of the activity. Check TCU Health and Safety guidance for the most up-to-date information.
- Cancellation Policy – All approved activities and travel are subject to cancellation or modification depending on current conditions and health and safety guidance.
- Questions – If you are unsure about any proposed activities or travel, contact ConnectedCampus@tcu.edu for review.
- Without Students – Create an approval process for your college. Maintain a Travel Log of approved domestic travel.
- With Students – Provide a list to ConnectedCampus@tcu.edu for consideration. More guidance is being developed and will be communicated.
- Without Students – Request approval through Travel Registration and Approval. No TCU funds will be committed prior to approval. Allow 2-4 weeks for approval, depending on intended location.
- With Students – For undergraduate and graduate student conferences and research, request approval through the Travel Registration and Approval. For Study Abroad, check studyabroad.tcu.edu.
We also encourage every Horned Frog to get the COVID-19 vaccine and then let TCU know through the TCU verification form, so we can track our move toward a more normal TCU experience.
- Connected Campus Message March 29, 2021
- TCU Health and Safety guidance
- Travel Registration and Approval
- TCU Vaccine Registration
- Tarrant County Vaccine Registration
- TCU Vaccine Verification