SACSCOC Dropped Programs Justification
- Date of closure (date when new students will no longer be admitted)
- An explanation of how affected parties (students, faculty, staff) will be informed of the impending closure.
- An explanation of how all affected students will be helped to complete their programs of study with minimal disruption.
- An indication as to whether the teach-out plan will incur additional charges/expenses to the students and, if so, how the students will be notified.
- Copies of signed teach-out agreements with other institutions, if any.
- How faculty and staff will be redeployed or helped to find new employment.