TCU Sponsored Activities
All TCU health and safety protocols must be followed at all events.
ACADEMIC EVENTS & ACTIVITIES AFTER MAY 10, 2021
Deans and unit heads will lead the approval process outlined below to ensure that all activities adhere to TCU Health and Safety guidance, provide documentation for contact tracing, and help us adapt to changing conditions.
- Dean’s Office Log for On-Campus and Off-Campus Activities
- Dean’s Office will maintain an Activity Log of all on-campus and off-campus events with more than 20 TCU participants or any number of non-TCU participants.
- This excludes regular departmental meetings or similar recurring activities.
- Off-Campus Activity Forms
- Internships, Clinicals, Research
- Summer Conferences and Camps for non-TCU students
- Supported if space is available.
- No overnight stays either on or off campus are permitted.
- TCU will not host or supervise minors in hotels or housing off campus while attending camps.
- Visitors, Speakers, Judges
- Campus visitors are permitted, including speakers, panelists, judges, following TCU health and safety guidelines at the time of the visit.
- For contact tracing, maintain logs of campus visitors for activities sponsored by your college or school.
- All visitors must follow TCU Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Health and Safety Guidelines
- Review events immediately prior to the date to ensure adherence to current TCU Health and Safety guidance at the time of the activity.
- Check TCU Health and Safety guidance for the most up-to-date information.
- Cancellation Policy
- All approved activities and travel are subject to cancellation or modification depending on current conditions and health and safety guidance.
- Questions –
- If you are unsure about any proposed activities, contact ConnectedCampus@tcu.edu for review.
FORMS – OFF-CAMPUS ACVITIVITY, INTERNSHIPS, CLINICALS, RESEARCH
- Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Form
- COVID-19 Addendum – Off-Campus Activity, Internship, Community Engagement, Experiential Learning