Spring 2022 Hybrid Certification Updates
- Starting Spring 2022, only full-time instructors of record (per the list the Koehler Center obtains from the Provost’s Office) will be required to complete Hybrid Certification. The certification must be completed within 12 months of their start date.
- Example: Full-time instructors hired to start teaching on January 10, 2022, should complete the certification by January 10, 2023.
- Adjunct faculty members starting Spring 2022 onwards are not required to complete Hybrid Certification unless the Dean or Department Chair prefers it.
- Refer to the Hybrid Certification Training Information page for guidance on how to begin the certification process.
- Stipends for Hybrid Certification will no longer be offered past Fall 2021.